Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day28: A Skill I'd Like to Learn



I've been saying for years that I want to learn yoga. I love the idea of strengthening myself through balance and meditation. I've tried out some beginner yoga videos at home via Netflix, but I would really love to take an actual class and learn first-hand. I just need to get over my fear of looking like an awkward fatty in a room full of graceful yogis. Maybe this should be my New Year's Resolution...

Any tips for a yoga novice?


30DHN

1 comment:

  1. I've gone to two classes and I can say that everyone in there is so focused on themselves, that no one is really looking at anyone else.

    Beside you not being an awkward fatty, yoga makes you feel so at peace when you're done, that you lose yourself in the weird twists and poses. It's nice to be a part of something so peaceful and relaxing with a bunch of people.

    I say go sign up for a class today. "Feel the fear and do it anyway."

    ReplyDelete