Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day10: A Favourite Recipe

For the life of me I can't remember where I found this recipe, but it's definitely one of my favorites. Cheap, quick, and easy; it's always my go-to on gray, chilly days.

Black Bean Soup

Ingredients
  • 2 (15 oz.) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
  • 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
  • 1 cup salsa
  • 1 tsp ground cumin
Directions

1. In a blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth-ish.

2. Heat the mixture in a saucepan on the stove until thoroughly heated.

3. Ladle soup into bowls and garnish with a bit of sour cream. Eat with a hunk of sour dough bread. 
----------

And because I don't really believe in taking pictures of my food (unless it's birthday cake) but I needed something for this post:


(source)
This is how this soup will make you feel. Really.


30DHN

No comments:

Post a Comment