Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day20: Something That Means A Lot to Me

My city means the world to me. I've come to love Grand Rapids and this place I call home. 

View from the lawn of the Public Museum.

I love living in Heritage Hill, and being within walking distance of both downtown and Eastown. I love the growing art community, and the revitalization it's bringing to a once-struggling city. I love the museums, the restaurants, and the bars. 

Looking north from the Blue Bridge. 


Most of all, I love the support system Kyle and I have here. We live in the same neighborhood as many of our closest friends, and we wouldn't have it any other way. If I've said it once, I've said it a million times: I love these people and I love this city. Life is grand.  

A Great Blaze of Light cast, and some of my closest friends.
Photo courtesy of Mariea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment