Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day02: A Favourite Movie

I have a variety of favorite movies, and my "favorite" seems to be ever changing. Honestly, I have a list of about 20 movies that I would just watch over and over and never get tired of them. (Most of them are stupid comedies/cult movies that I can recite because I've seen them so many times. Seriously, I'm an awful person to watch movies with.)

After some deep soul searching, I determined that my Favorite Movie of All Time is Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

(source)
What up, '80s graphics?

This movie has it all: witty dialogue, booby traps, and exploding Nazis. ("He chose poorly.") Not to mention, they ride off into the freaking sunset at the end. Clearly, a fourth movie was not needed.

Fun Fact: For most of my childhood, I wanted to be Indiana Jones when I grew up. Come to think of it, I still do. 

Yeah, I'd definitely say this is my favorite movie. 


30DHN

No comments:

Post a Comment