Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

30 Days Hath November (plus Day 1)

I'm so excited to be participating in 30 Days Hath November again this year! I don't participate in link-ups very often (something I'm hoping to remedy), but this one is just too good to pass up. So Fawned was one of the first blogs I started reading, and it continues to be on my list of daily reads. 

This is a great way to help me remember to blog (almost) every day, and makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something by writing so often. Thanks for following along, and be sure to check out So Fawned for November fun!

-----

Day01: A place I'd like to travel

In my continuing obsession with mountains I've never seen, I've been daydreaming recently of an Alaskan adventure.

Preferably by railroad.

(source)


Someday, someday...


30DHN

No comments:

Post a Comment