Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

september goals

I love making goals for each month, and this summer I really got out of the habit. Blame it on the wedding and unemployment, or getting lost in Hogwarts, or maybe just my lack of initiative. Regardless of the fact that I graduated college last year, I still look at fall as a new beginning, a time to start fresh...and this is exactly what I'm intending to do. So, without further ado, here's what I hope to accomplish this month! (...that is already nearly half over. Yikes!)
**Complete my first 5k.
**Send out wedding gift thank yous.
**Clean and organize our entire apartment following post-wedding insanity.
**Create at least one of the craft ideas I have swimming around in my head.
**Get back in the swing of regular blog features, including a series centering around ArtPrize.
Near Aral Beach in Empire, MI
Fall 2008

I'm really looking forward to fall this year. Although this season is usually tainted for me because it preludes the inevitable massive Michigan snowfall, I'm determined to enjoy it to its absolute fullest this year. Pumpkin spice lattes, ArtPrize, Sam Adams Octoberfest, and a birthday trip to Mackinac Island...I'm ready to fall for fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment