Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

friends

Shannon and I at her college graduation,
May 2012
I've blogged about Shannon before. We've been best friends since high school. (We met in band and bonded over a love of Fairly Oddparents. Obviously we're the coolest people you know.) We've laughed and cried through graduations, weddings, and the everyday victories and defeats. Though we may live hours apart and sometimes go weeks or even months without talking, she's always there. Period. 

And now she needs me.
If you could spare some happy thoughts, good vibes, or prayers for Shannon and her boyfriend, I'd be forever grateful. I know they would too. 

Thanks, friends. I knew I could count on you. 

1 comment:

  1. There is something wonderful about a best friend. My best friend knows everything about me. She's the only one in my life who does. Even more than my husband. With my recent struggles she is the only one who seems to get it. I am so sorry she is having a difficult time. I will be thinking of them both. She has got a great friend in you!

    ReplyDelete