Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Farewell Summer, Hello Fall Swap

Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up today with Kristina at Pretty Rambles and Stephanie at The Vintage Modern Wife to talk about the Farewell Summer, Hello Fall swap. I was paired with the sweet Janette from The Johanson Journey

Janette is from Texas and is mom to three adorable kiddos. (Her youngest just turned one and had quite the circus party. Seriously adorable.)

This is my first swap, and I would definitely say it was a success. Janette sent  the most thoughtful gifts:



+ Cupcake cups and sprinkles
+ Key fobs
+ Owl bowls (!)
+ Mug (my favorite!)


Simply wonderful. Everything was just perfect. I can't get over it. I'm so ready for fall, even moreso now. 

Thank you so much, Janette! You're the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment