Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

tell me i'm not the only one...

+...whose nail polish chips 2 seconds after painting them.



I mean, really?!?! I use a base/top coat and everything!

-----

+...who eats cereal for meals other than breakfast.

Because sometimes, it's just not worth fixing dinner.

-----

+...who obsesses over fictional characters. 

56/100 of The X-Files
(source)

You get one guess who's currently always at the top of my list. 

-----

+...who sometimes sleeps with the TV on.

Kyle teases me because it doesn't matter what show it is, I just like to fall asleep watching "colors." 


-----

+...who listens to the same song over and over (and over) again on repeat. 

 
Right now it's "The Weight." Please don't ask me why--I have no idea. 


 
Ok, now please tell me I'm not the only one who does these things. Do you have any weird quirks? Don't be shy!

2 comments:

  1. Dude, the nailpolish thing. YES. Try buffing the surface of your nails so they're reallllly smooth - makes chipping less likely.

    I definitely obsess over songs and want to eat cereal 24/7.

    ReplyDelete