Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

labor day weekend redux

Happy Wednesday (and short work week)! I hope everyone had a relaxing Labor Day weekend. Things were pretty low-key in our corner of the Mitten, but that's just the way I like it. 

We played mini-golf and went to the batting cages.

Focus.
Deep concentration, clearly.


We forgot to get a scorecard, but I'm pretty sure I won. 

Victory. 

We rented Footloose and watched sci-fi shows on Netflix.

(source)
And by "sci-fi," I mean X-Files. Obviously. 

And we ate frozen yogurt, because reasons

Peach with coconut and fresh fruit.
Cotton candy with cereal marshmallows.


How was your holiday weekend? Any last end-of-summer hurrahs? 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! We went on a day trip with my family. Also, I laughed at "because...reasons" and your froyo orders...mine's always something with fruit and Ryan's is full of little kid stuff hahaha

    ReplyDelete