Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

day23: eight things you (probably) didn't know about me

1) I have a lisp. 


2) Sometimes, I act.


In "Nightmare, The Musical" at Dog Story Theater, GR
Yep, that's a mustache. 
Photo by Bradley Briegel.



3) I had straight hair for most of my childhood. When I was 13, I literally woke up one morning and it was curly. (It's still curly to this day.)

4) I'm a flexatarian. I don't eat meat 98% of the time, but put a Yesterdog in front of me, and I'm going to eat it.


5) I played flute in my high school marching band. (Shocking, I'm sure.) I also had a brief stint as an alto saxophone player in jazz band.


6) My least favorite chore is vacuuming. Good thing Kyle actually enjoys it, or we would have very messy floors.


7) While I'm not a fan of winter at all, I love to ice skate. Love it. It's the one physical activity where I don't feel clumsy, fat, or awkward.


8) I wish I was more artistic.

Catching up with...

30DHN


No comments:

Post a Comment