Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

thankful fridays |2|


Source
Via

 

Nov05: Today, I'm thankful for a gorgeous, sunny day spent thrifting with my mom and sister. Sometimes, it's just nice to go "home."

Nov06: Today, I'm thankful for a gorgeous day so Kyle and I could walk to the library. (And that the book I wanted was in!)

Nov07: Today, I'm thankful for the ability to take a sick day. Napping on the couch, watching X-Files, and sipping tea helped me feel a bit better.

Nov08: Today, I'm thankful for a repaired laptop. I'm especially grateful there was nothing wrong with my hard drive.

Nov09: Today, I'm thankful for Henson. We adopted him a year ago, and he has brought us so much happiness.

Nov10: Today, I'm thankful that the snow that fell didn't stick or create icy road conditions. I don't think I'm quite ready for that yet!

Nov11: Today, I'm thankful for the troops, past and present. So very, very grateful for their service.

What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for my caring boyfriend and my little puppy, who are both always there for me, just in different ways :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love writing thankful posts. I'll have to do one soon
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete