Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

thankful fridays |3|

Source
Via

Nov12: Today, I'm thankful for the chance to visit with Kyle's family. We helped his parents move some furniture, and then went out to dinner.

Nov13: Today, I'm thankful for a dreary afternoon spent curled up on the couch watching Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt. 2 special features. Hello hour-long interview with J.K. Rowling and Daniel Radcliffe!

Nov14: Today, I'm thankful to have all of my software back on my laptop. I was able to reinstall iTunes, my camera software, and Netflix. I'm not technically inclined, so this is a huge accomplishment for me.

Nov15: Today, I'm thankful Kyle didn't have rehearsal and we were able to have an evening together during the week. It was so nice not to come home to an empty house.

Nov16: Today, I'm thankful for an evening spent at Yesterdog's with Morgan laughing our asses off. Fingers crossed that all that laughing burned off the calories from the hot dogs and Vernor's.

Nov17: Today, I'm thankful that my aunt's surgery went well. Hoping she will be feeling much better by Thanksgiving Day.

Nov18: Today, I'm thankful for a good week at work. It's been a struggle for the past few months, and this week I'm finally feeling like things are starting to click.

What are you thankful for? I'd love to know!

Happy Friday, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment