Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

midweek (ok, not really) rambles

+ I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving. It was so nice to be able to spend time eating and laughing with my family. I was fortunate to be able to enjoy a 4-day weekend. It has definitely made getting back into the swing of an everyday routine difficult.

+ Kyle and I saw The Muppets this past weekend. It. Was. Fantastic. I loved that it was very much a homage to the original films, but with a fresh twist. Also, I cried like a baby during "Rainbow Connection." No shame.

Source


+ I used a vegetarian take on this recipe to fix chili this week. It tasted great and we had a TON left over to freeze for easy meals in the future.

+ Now, I don't want to jinx anything, but can I just say how excited I am that it has been bright and sunny (and snow-free!) for days here in GR? This is an amazing accomplishment for West MI in December.

+ I'm really excited to see Spring Awakening tonight, put on by Actors' Theatre in GR. I've loved the music since Lauren introduced me to it in college, but have never seen a production. Check it out on Youtube. This is my favorite song.

Happy weekend-ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment