Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

midweek rambles

+ I'm not usually big into Halloween, but I had a lot of fun celebrating it this year. Kyle, Morgan, and I went to a party in Lansing on Saturday night. Then, we spent all of Sunday watching scary movies. (Can I just say how much I love The Shining?)

Kyle as Yungstar the Dino Rider, Molly as a dinosaur, & Morgan as Annie Hall
(and Henson, just being adorable)
Halloween 2011

+ We passed out candy this year to the little monsters in our neighborhood. Henson dressed up as a bumblebee. He was quite the hit.


Waiting for trick-or-treaters
Halloween 2011

+ After weeks and weeks of wind and rain, the sun is making a brief reappearance here in the Mitten. I'm trying to enjoy it as much as I can because I know the dreaded white stuff is on its way.

+ Due to the impending white stuff, I'm considering spending the winter on a yacht in the Caribbean. That being said, I'm currently accepting applications for financial backers for my little sabatical. Any takers?


Cozumel
August 2011


+ Now that it's November, I can really start looking forward to Thanksgiving. It's by far my favorite holiday!

Have a loverly Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment