Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

weekend in review (vol. II)

Friday night was quiet and simple.


Kyle and I went to the GRAM to see this exhibit, which was in its final weekend. It was amazing and strangely moving.



Saturday was quite productive and glorious sunny. After the morning spent at the office, we met with our caterer and had coffee downtown. Later in the afternoon we met up with Whitney and I got a tattoo. (!!!) I rarely do anything spontaneous, and this felt great.

life is grand
(In case you were wondering, the idea for the tattoo came before the name of the blog. I just got up the courage to do the blog quicker than I did the tattoo. I swear I'm not that vain.)

Sunday was rainy, chilly, and lazy. We spent the afternoon at the library and eating gyros for dinner.


The rest of the evening was spent with a stack of books and a pile of blankets. All in all, a wonderful weekend.

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh I love your foot tattoo!! Post some close ups :)

    ReplyDelete