Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

lists 26-29: falling behind much?

What a crazy whirlwind weekend/week! Sorry I've been MIA. Check back later for a weekend in review!

list 26: Books I'd Like to Read
**Alice I Have Been (Melanie Benjamin)
**In Cold Blood (Truman Capote)
**The Shining (Stephen King)
**Thunderstruck (Erik Larson)
**Me Talk Pretty One Day (David Sedaris)
(This is the shortlist, i.e. books I would like to read in the next couple months.)

list 27: Lessons Learned
**Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue.
**A smile and kind words can go a long way. Just be nice.
**Red shoes make any outfit better.
**Procrastination is not the answer.
**Life is a balance between holding on and letting go.
(...I'm still learning.)

list 28: Vacations to Take
**Mt. Zion (honeymoon!)
**New Zealand
**Santorini, Greece
**Disney World
**NYC
(I'd love to go back to D.C., Mackinac Island, and Chicago...but that just goes without saying.)


list 29: Favorite Foods
**spaghetti
**guacamole
**goat cheese
**Nutella
**mangoes
(Not necessarily all together.)

Hope you're having a wonderful Tuesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment