Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

seven wants


1) Peace about any and all wedding/new job related fears, even the irrational ones.
Serenity now!

2) A clean house.
I'm a neat freak by nature, and usually do fairly well on keeping up with housework, but lately I've been letting it slide. I need to get back in the habit of keeping things clean and organized.

3) A third X-Files movie.
I know it would most likely suck, but I don't care. I'm a nerd. Guilty.

4) The nerve to enter ArtPrize.
ArtPrize is an international art competition that takes place each fall in GR. I have an idea, but the scale of the competition is intimidating, to say the least.

5) To go to on an adventure.
Preferably, one of Indiana Jones-like proportions.

6) Unlimited gift card to Etsy.
Seriously, who wouldn't want this?

7) An end to hunger, both in the U.S. and abroad.
Because no one deserves this, and it doesn't just happen overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment