Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

snapshots

In case you were wondering, I did more on my little blog hiatus than just obsess over Harry Potter. Really, I have photographic proof. See?

Heritage Hill garage sales, complete with snarky signs.

A trip to our family cottage up north over 4th of July weekend. (This is really ours, despite the creeping-through-the-trees photo.)


Dress fittings galore! My final fitting is Wednesday in South Bend, then I finally get to bring it back to GR with me.


Bridal showers. I had 2 lovely showers; one thrown by Kyle's family, one by mine. We're so blessed to have such thoughtful families.

Aaaand the HP premiere. The scars are temporary tattoos, not edited in afterward as they totally appear to be.

Also filling my days:
--
job hunting (still)
--wedding planning (Is it still "planning" when it's less than a month away?)

--list making (like, whoa)
--reading (so much)
--30 Rock-ing via Netflix (blerg)

What have you been up to?

1 comment:

  1. i can't wait to see your dress!!!! that cottage looks adorable and so are your hp tattoos!!

    ReplyDelete