Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

october goals

The onset of autumn in Empire, MI.
Lake Michigan is just on the other side of those trees.

Let us see how September fared...

+ Complete my first 5k. And 10 minutes faster than my goal time, no less.

+ Send out wedding gift thank yous. Ugh. Post-wedding fail. Next month...

+ Clean and organize our entire apartment following post-wedding insanity. This took waaay longer than it should have, but I'm so glad it's finally done. Nothing beats coming home to a clean house.

+ Create at least one of the craft ideas I have swimming around in my head. I made our friends Arch and Catherine a wedding gift.

+ Get back in the swing of regular blog features, including a series centering around ArtPrize. I did a few posts on ArtPrize (more to come), and brought back Friday Confessions. Not too shabby.

...and now for October's goals:

+ Celebrate our birthdays! (Kyle on the 7th, me on the 13th.)
+ Resume regular workouts.
+ Try a pumpkin-based recipe.
+ Work on (more!) craft projects.
+ Get up earlier in the morning so I'm not so rushed before work.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you who read this little blog and are so sweet and encouraging. I'm so very grateful.

Wishing all of you a happy October!

No comments:

Post a Comment