Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

midweek rambles (BFF edition)

+ This lovely lady stayed with us last weekend while she was in GR on business. While she was here she treated us to ice cream and gave us some pretty awesome haircuts. (Fear not, she's a trained professional.)


Molly & Sarah
Being sassypants, Summer 2011


+ This lovely lady will be staying at our apartment this week/end while she job hunts in GR. I'm really excited to have her here. Let the thrifting and hot dog-ing commence!


Molly & Morgan
Reunited, Summer 2011
 
+ This lovely lady sent me a Starbucks gift card and the sweetest birthday card in the mail last week. We have been best friends since we were 14. She never fails to make me smile.

Molly & Shannon
Kicking ass as MOH, Summer 2011

+ These lovely ladies and I will be catching up over dinner next week. They were among my first friends in college, and the sources of many laughs over the past 5 years.


Cady, Val, & Molly
Silly faces at the Pub, Spring 2010


+ And you lovely ladies, who write such wonderful blogs and who leave thoughtful comments on my little ramblings. You're fantastic.

Let the weekend countdown commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment