Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

may goals

Ok, so I know that we're over halfway done with May, but I figure it's never too late to set a few goals for yourself. Sorry I'm so far behind, but hey, if you haven't figured it out by now, that's kinda my M.O.

May Goals

**Pick out a wedding cake. (Am I waaaay behind on this?)
**Seriously check items off our wedding to-do list. (Yes, this is a repeat.)
**Complete Round #1 of purging our apartment and take unneeded items to Goodwill. (This has been a long time coming.)
**Blog more. (More creative posts? Hopefully.)
**Try a recipe that involves tofu. (Got a good one? Send it my way!)

Now, let's see how I did on my April Goals, shall we?
**Send out Save the Dates ASAP.
**Seriously check items off of our wedding to-do list. Work in progress!
**Finish In Cold Blood and start another book.
**Go through my closet.
**Keep on keepin' on with Couch to 5k. Work in progress!

Hmm, not too shabby. I've decided I like setting goals for myself each month. It's nice to have something to work toward. 

Do you make goals each month? If so,  how are you faring with your goals for May?

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, lovely lady! I know wedding planning can drag you down and seem to go on and on, but you can do it!

    ReplyDelete