Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

dusting myself off

source
Unemployment Do's
**Do Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred every morning and continue to jog every evening
**Spend as much time as possible outside
**Be a more active blogger
**Jobsearch every day
**Create!

Unemployment Don'ts
**Sleep past 9 a.m.
**Watch X-Files fan videos all day on YouTube (Not that this will be a temptation or anything...)
**Eat my feelings
**Retail therapy
**Complain and feel sorry for myself

Thank you for the kind words and thoughts. I really cannot begin to express how much they mean to me. Sending all of you love from the Mitten...

1 comment:

  1. Good to-do list! I love your second "don't", lol. I may or may not have been guilty of watching the Tyra show every single day when I was unemployed. Sometimes we do embarrassing things when we're in a weird life place :)

    ReplyDelete