Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

current obsessions

Wet Hot American Summer

Wet Hot American Summer Poster
(source)

Kyle and I have watched this movie multiple times in the past month. It's just the right kind of stupid humor, and the casting is fantastic. Paul Rudd and Bradley Cooper? Yes, please. (And if we're being perfectly honest, also David Hyde Pierce, because I love me some Niles Crane. Whatever.)

Real Simple

The website, anyway--I don't have a subscription to the actual magazine (yet). I love all of the decorating and organizing tips, and it's become my go-to for recipies. I guess you know you're an adult when you actually want to read about how to make creamy spinach enchiladas and tips for packing luggage.

Creamy Spinach Enchiladas
(source)
I'm drooling.

Old Navy

I went to Old Navy a few weeks ago to pick up a green tank top for St. Patrick's Day, and my jaw dropped when I saw all of their new spring clothes. I'm fairly certain I would take one of everything in the store. Thankfully, I showed some restraint and just bought this:


(source)


But I also wouldn't mind snagging this, this, and this (of course).

What are you currently loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment