Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

april goals

I know I'm a few days behind the beginning of the month, but I just wanted to share a few goals I have for April. I really like the idea of setting small goals for each month--it makes me feel productive!

April Goals
**Send out Save the Dates ASAP.(Am I behind in doing this? Eh, probably.)
**Seriously check items off of our wedding to-do list. (And I mean seriously.)
**Finish In Cold Blood and start another book. (Fun Fact: Because In Cold Blood was written by Truman Capote, I keep referring to the book as In True Blood and sounding like a tool.)
**Go through my closet. (Like, whoa.)
**Keep on keepin' on with Couch to 5k.(Week 3!)

Speaking of April, I'm sooo ready for the trees to start looking like this...

Cherry blossoms on Michigan St.
  ...and stop looking sad and barren. I'm not sure if Nature got the memo, but it's spring. Please start acting like it. These gray, windy, chilly days just aren't cutting it for me any more. 

What are your goals for April? Are you as ready for spring as I am? 

2 comments:

  1. I remember feeling like it was so hard to check things off our wedding to do list but once you get started it goes quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. dude. dude. the wedding to-do list sucks right?! We need to send out our save the dates too, UGH. That's honestly been the worst part!

    ReplyDelete