Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

lately


I'm sorry I've been so absent. Life has been on the stressful side in my little corner of the Mitten as of late, so these past few weeks have been about taking things in stride and remembering to breathe. If I can just make it through this week, I have a weeklong vacation waiting for me. (Thank God.)
So, what have I been up to lately?

+ I sorta got over my technology phobia and jumped on the smartphone bandwagon. (I won't discuss how stressed out I was my first few days using this thing. It's mildly embarassing.)

+ Thanks to said smartphone, I am currently loving Draw Something, Instagram, and Temple Run. (So original, I know.) What are your favorite apps? Any suggestions for good healthy living/grocery shopping apps? If you're interested in seeing lots of pictures of my dog, follow me on Instagram @justgrandmolly.


He is simply my favorite.


+ Although this seems like forever ago, we had a lovely (albiet sufficatingly hot) Fourth of July. Kyle and I went to a family celebration with Morgan and ate seriously delicious food. Then we drove back to GR and watched the fireworks on the roof of a building downtown.
 
Still learning how to use the camera on my phone, obviously.

+ I'm running in another 5k this Saturday. Training has been difficult because of the insanely hot weather in these parts. Here's hoping for a cool morning and for a much better time than my last run in EGR.


+ We've been going to the movies a lot lately to take advantage of the air conditioning and free popcorn. I loved Brave. Can you guess which movie my nerd of a husband liked the best?

 
I'm a very lucky lady.

What have you been up to lately?

1 comment: