Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

cult classics

One of my favorite pastimes is re-watching my favorite movies. I have a handful that I watch over and over and over and just never seem to get tired of them.

So what's better than curling up on the couch with your favorite '80s movie? Going to see it in the theatres, that's what!

Wealthy Street Theatre is an old vaudville theatre in our neighborhood that shows old movies every Tuesday night. I love the atmosphere of the old theatre, and it's definitely one of my favorite places in our historic neighborhood. Oh, and did I mention there's a bar in this theatre?

We've seen everything from The Princess Bride and Back to the Future, to The Goonies and The Shining.

Here's what we've watched recently...


Fun fact: I can  recite literally every word of this movie.
Don't watch it with me. Also, I promise I kept this talent
to myself in the theatre.


"I'll be right here." Damn it, gets me every single time.


Does anyone have anything like this in your city? Also, am I the only one who watches lame movies on repeat? (Please say no.)

No comments:

Post a Comment