Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

a single step

It was once said a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. I know what you're thinking: "Oh, this is going to be one of those blogs." I assure you, it's not; at least not in the way that you think.


As I sit here, on the eve of my 23rd birthday, something is stirring within me. Creativity...and not just any creativity. For the first time in my life, creativity with a vision. I'm standing on the threshold of something grand, and I feel alive...to the point of tears.


So, my friends, consider this blog my "single step;" the first of many. Won't you join me for the journey?


life is (creative)


Until then,
Molly

P.S. I ask for your patience while I navigate the blogosphere. Any and all suggestions and advice is greatly appreciated. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment