Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

midweek(ish) rambles

+ I'm sorry I dropped off the planet for a few days. Between sickness and my computer needing repairs, I've been feeling a bit out of touch. (Hence why I'm behind on 30 Days Hath November.) Slowly but surely, I'm getting back on track.

+ Nothing stresses me out more than seeing that blue screen of death on my laptop. Seriously. Thankfully, I didn't lose anything off my hard drive. *breathes HUGE sigh of relief* Now, if I could only figure out how to reinstall iTunes and my camera software, we'd be all set.

+ Question: Do any of you have recommendations for good photo-hosting websites? I don't want my pictures to be available for everyone to see; I want to use it purely for back-up purposes. Suggestions? I'd be so very grateful.

+ Who has two thumbs, a political science degree, and completely forgot to vote yesterday? Answer: this girl. Ugh, I feel so socially irresponsible. 

+ On a much happier note, today is Henson's birthday! This neurotic terrier joined our family one year ago today, and we couldn't be more grateful. 



Tommorow is Friday! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment